Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~You ask...I tell~

I'm constantly laughing about some of the questions people will stop & ask me, email me or wait until they know me better to finally ask. I figured I would share a few of the questions that I get and the answers that I gave.

Where do you get all of those hair accessories?
I get them all sorts of places! Some of them come together already made. I put some of them on headbands that I already have. I'm constantly wearing something on my head! I heart all things sassy & girly! :)

How can I coupon when there is nothing that I use that offers coupons?
*Do you use toilet paper? Paper towels? Soap? Deodorant? Detergents? Cleaning supplies? Make-up? I could go on and on.

How do you have time to coupon?
*I make time! There isn't anything else that I can do for my family that will pay off this big simply by spending a little time each week planning it out. After all, you have to go to the store anyway...it is a much faster trip if you have a game plan :)

What does your husband think of all of the money that you save?
*He thinks it is FABULOUS! AMAZING! AWESOME! SMART!


Are you organized in all aspects of life?
*Oh, I so wish I could say yes. Sadly, I try & fail. Each year I resolve to be more organized & each year I do get better, but can't seem to conquer everything. It is always a work in progress. If you were to see certain things in my house you would think OCD. Then if you took a look in my craft room...OH MY! You would not think I was the same person. That is the honest truth!


"You don't look like a couponer!"
*I get this ALL OF THE TIME! What do people think a person that uses coupons looks like anyway???
Let me just say that none of my Sassy Saving students "look" like anything other than HOT MOMMAS! The look of couponing has changed (apparently). Not sure what it looked like before, but I'm thinking it looks pretty good now!

What do I think couponers looks like?
A very financially sound wife & mother setting the best financial example possible for her legacy.



Do the cashiers cringe when they see you coming?
*NO! However, I see them cringe when couponers who are not nice to them get in their line. I'm overly nice and actually talk to the cashier during the transaction. Get to know them a bit and call them by name. They are really nice and wave to me when I enter the store now. Trust me...even if I cause them a little extra work, they don't mind simply because I treat them with respect. Everyone has time to be nice :)

What do the people say when they get behind you and see how much you have saved?
*Usually, if I have a lot of coupons to use, I will warn them that it may take a couple extra seconds if they want to find another line that would be faster. Shockingly, 9 out of 10 people would rather stand behind me and see how it all goes down. Strange? Not really! One of the wealthiest women that I know is a HUGE couponer. If you are doing something interesting, people usually want to know what it is all about.

Do you ever get tired of couponing?
*Yes, I get tired of most everything that I do. However, I NEVER get tired of saving money, helping people in need or taking vacations to paradise...Never Ever! I've got some serious motivation :)


Well, that got really long and I didn't get to all of my topics. Hope you got a laugh and enjoyed this segment of "You ask... I tell" here at Queen of Sassy Savings.

Blessed~
SHO

No comments: