Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~Can't Cook?~


Can't cook? Don't have time to make dinner?

I promise, you can make this meal! FAST!

What you will need:


1 can Spaghetti sauce (Hunt's is our fav)= $.98
1 package Spaghetti noodles = $.50
1 can corn (or any type of veggie) = $.17
1 package of crescent rolls = FREE!

Directions (super easy):

Boil noodles per the directions on package.
Warm the sauce on med heat
Warm the corn on med heat
Bake rolls per the directions on can.

This meal can be made in 20 minutes or less. It will take longer to get in the car & pick up take-out. Plus, this meal can feed a large family for around $4 or less. This meal cost me less than $2 with my sale items! You can always fancy this up by adding hamburger meat & mushrooms to the sauce (what I usually do).

Hope this inspires you to eat at home & save money.

Blessed~
SHO

No comments: