Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, September 20, 2010

~My Sprouts Trip~

I LOVE Sprouts! I've mentioned it before, but I really wish there was one closer!!! The only time I go is when I'm in the area and it is not often. They have some pretty AWESOME deals each time I go. However, no deal is worth me driving 40 minutes each way (unless I'm in the area for something else too).
Shopping at Sprouts (Farmer's Market) is a different experience for me. I don't have a list, don't have a budget, don't know what was it on sale or anything. Sort of exciting! First thing I grab a circular and get to shopping. It is a small store, so it doesn't take long to find the specials.


Watermelon $1.99

Cantaloupe .88

Green beans .47

Red Potato .42
*It seems really weird to pay .42 for 1 potato when I got 5 lbs for $1!

5 lb bag Russet Potatoes $1!

Apples $2.17
($1.27 per lb)

Carrots .59

Mushrooms .78

Spinach $1.50

Cucumber .49

Total= $10.29

Love seeing all of those colorful fruits & veggies! Most of all, I LOVE eating FRESH food. Yeah!

Monday Blessings~
SHO

1 comment:

Jennifer @ MillerMusings said...

Sprouts is the best store ever! I'm so thankful there's one only a few minutes from our house, they have the best veggies and they're always so cheap!