Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

~Menu Wednesday!~

Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. We had a house full of company and lots of food! This is what I have on my menu this week:

Roast, carrots, potatoes, green beans & rolls
Ribs, okra, baked beans & wheat rolls
Chili dogs (had leftover hot dogs & buns from the weekend)
Tacos w/ pinto beans (this is a 20 minute meal or less)
Foil pack chicken, rice & bell peppers (will post this recipe soon...super easy & yummo!)

Something that I started doing several years ago was figuring out how long it takes to make our meals. I have my menu list and I can look down it quickly and will know how long I need to prepare for each meal. That is another bonus of having a menu plan on paper. If something needs to thaw or marinade, I know that the day before and can plan accordingly. It makes things run so much more efficiently.

What's cookin' at your house?

SHO

No comments: