Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, September 10, 2010

~4 Coupon Inserts Scheduled!~


Get your scissors ready! There are 4 coupon inserts scheduled for the Sunday paper. Guess that means I need to get caught up before then ;) I was all caught up and then my Mom & MIL both brought me a bundle of q's over Labor Day Weekend. Thanks again Moms! If you are needing/wanting extra coupons, I encourage you to ask your family members who are not going to use them. I also trade leftover q's with friends. There are many times that they were going to throw away coupons for products that I really like. Also, I get to know what kind of q's they are needing and can save them. Everyone wins!
I'm excited that my binder will be busting out again! Coupons really do make me happy :)

Here is what you can expect:
*3 SmartSource
*1 Redplum

Happy Clipping!
SHO

No comments: