Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~Recipe Tuesday!~


Several of you have asked for the recipe for the breakfast burritos that I make often. Honestly, it is a hit with all who eat it. I got this slammin' recipe from my friend Tiffany (confused yet on all of the Tiff's? I have 3 friends names Tiffany. This recipe came from the blonde Tiff that I call Sniffs)
Tiffany's brother makes this when their large family gets together and they all love it. We do too! Thanks for sharing Sniffs :)

Breakfast Burritos:

1 lb Jimmy Dean HOT sausage (brown & drain)
3 eggs (slightly beaten)
1 can Cream of Chicken (I've also used Cream of Mushroom)
6 slices of cheese (kraft singles or whatever you buy...the recipe calls for 12 slices, but I've never used more than 6 and it is still nice & cheesy)
1.5 cups hash browns (cubed)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup grated cheese

Mix together & top with grated cheese (you can also top with 1/4 cup bread crumbs!)

Bake in 9x13 in pyrex dish (be sure to spray the bottom or you will have a time getting the dish clean...trust me!)
350 degrees fo 30 minutes

The leftovers travel well the next day too!

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
SHO

No comments: