Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, September 27, 2010

~My Walgreen's Trip~


Retail= Over $60
Paid = $0.00...Zilch...Nada...Nothing! Woohoo!


This was a crazy transaction! I had no intentions of buying any of these items when I walked into Walgreen's. I ran by the cosmetic counter to say hello to the cashier and she told me about these deals. It was a super Saturday event of some kind and the toothpastes, which are normally $3.50-$3.99, were on sale for $3/3. She also had special high value coupons behind the register for the event. Again, this is why you MUST always be kind to the cashier. They remember you and will tell you about these deals :)
The Air Wicks were marked down to $3.99 and I used $4 coupons on them, making them FREE!
I didn't run home and post this because people walking by started asking the cashier about how to get the stuff for FREE too & they cleared out the rest of it!

As always be sure to run by the cosmetic counter and ask the cashier if there are any deals that she knows about. Usually, they know more about coupon deals than the other associates.

Monday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: