Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~Menu Wednesday!~


Mexican out (used Restaurant.com certificate)
Fajita salad (made with leftovers from the dinner out)
Beef stew/stroganoff (tried something new here...Made a meal with something out of a can & used the recipe on the back. Hubs liked it, but the jury is still out for me. I will post the recipe soon and you can give it a try if you'd like. It is super duper easy as everything goes into the crockpot)
Pizza & salad
Enchiladas
(pic above)

Yes, that is a lot of Mexican food. We never get tired of it!

What's cookin' at your palace? If you have a recipe you would like to share, please leave me comment or email me at coachoshields@hotmail.com. I'm going to try to be better about posting recipes. I LOVE getting recipes from friends!

Wednesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: