Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

~Tom Thumb deals today!~

Ran into Tom Thumb since I was passing it on my way home. This is what I got:


Cottonelle
Reg. $8.99
Sale $6.99
In-Ad coupon (q) made it $4.99
-.50 q (doubled)
=$4

Pop Secret
Reg. $2.79
Sale $1.99
In-Ad q made it .99 each
-.50/2 q (doubled)
=.50 per box!
Tip: Typically, if a store has in-ad coupons (that you have to clip) it is a great deal if you have coupons to add to it. I always look to see if there are any in-store coupons, since they can be combined with man. coupons.


Grapes .99 per lb

Roast
$1.99 per lb
*I always like to have at least 1 roast in the freezer at all times. It is something I can always count on and a great meal to put in the oven on Sunday morning & it is ready by the time we get home from church!

Top Sirloin Steak
$1.99 per lb
*I was able to cut up these HUGE steaks & make 5 freezer bags (which for us is 5 meals). I only buy steak when it is a great deal, so my fav Coach was very excited!



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Boomer Sooner (yeah, we won!)...and as my fav Coach says it might not be pretty, but a win is a win!

Blessed~
SHO

No comments: