Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Donations!~


The donations have been delivered! Thank you so much to everyone who donated. I feel so honored to be surrounded by so many giving people. You have shown me God's love through your giving. These donations are going to bless the family in need so much more than we can imagine.

*The stuff was piled up...we had already grouped it up before I took the pic. There is so much more there than it even looks like. It was awesome!


As always, I encourage to be generous with the items that you collect from couponing. You can really make a difference in someones life!

"A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor"
~Proverbs 22:9~

Blessed~
SHO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of donations! Great job!