Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~Kroger's New Coupon Policy~

Since so many of you have asked me. Here is my response to Kroger not doubling or tripling coupons anymore...

Life goes on. I will continue to be a smart shopper. I'll continue to shop the sales and get good deals. I will continue to use coupons. However, I just may not get as many FREE items now. Since we knew this was coming, I'm not in shock at all. Honestly, I'm too busy right now to be too shocked! Life is happening so fast. I'm just trying to keep caught up. Time really does fly when you are having fun!

Why do I think they stopped doubling and tripling coupons?

In my opinion, we can thank the show Extreme Couponing for this. Again, this is my opinion. I don't think it is a coincidence at all that the Houston area was the first to stop doubling/tripling shortly after an episode of Extreme Couponing was on located in Houston.

My advice:
Shop wisely. Watch the sales. Match the sales with your coupons. Comp sale items to avoid going to multiple stores. Relax. This is not the end of our couponing world. We are smart shoppers and we will continue to get great deals!

Blessed~
SHO

No comments: