Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, September 2, 2011

~A BIG Week!~


Not only was it mini-me's 5th birthday, but it was also her very first day of Kindergarten!!! She started the day off in the 5 o'clock hour, yes AM. She got the treat of going to school with The Daddy this morning to meet some of his students before her school started. She loved that!


She got embarrassed again when her class sang Happy Birthday to her at lunch.

Since The Daddy had to work late again, we went on a dinner date to CFA. We were both exhausted after a long day of work & school. We came home and cuddled, watched our favorite show (Design Star), read some books and off to bed she went.

Of course the night before was a different story! I sobbed as I rocked her before bedtime. I said "this is the last night I will rock my 4 year old baby girl". She got out of bed later to come tell me that she "didn't want to grow up". I told her the good news is that she doesn't have to for a long time. She liked that.
Then she wanted to make sure that 5 year olds still get rocked at night. I told her that I would rock her forever. She said "But, I'll hurt your lap". I told her that I would find a way. Not to worry :)

Sissy~
I love you so much. You are truly my most precious little gift from God. I love you and our time together. I love how sweet and kind you are. I'm so proud that you are my little girl. Out of all the girls in the world, I'd choose you!
Mommy

No comments: