Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

~JBF Tip-Reduce!~

JBF tip:

Don't be afraid to "reduce" your items for the half-price day (last day of sale). The first time I sold at JBF, I didn't do this and in return I had to go pick up many items that didn't sell. My friend, Christy, tags everything to be reduced. She made a great point to me that it was more important for her to get something out of it than to have to pick it up and keep storing the items. Such a great point! After all, the goal is to get rid of it and to make money. Now, I reduce probably around 90% of my items. Not everything sells, but I end up not bringing much back and I still make some money. Everyone wins!

*If you are a consignor, be sure to check out the new procedures regarding onesies and pj's. They are to be hung now!

For more information on the Dallas JBF Sale on September 8-11, 2011 go HERE

Blessings~
SHO

No comments: