Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, September 9, 2011

~How I Save on Fruits, Vegetables, Milk & Eggs~


People often say that they there is NO WAY to save money on fresh fruits, vegetables, milk and eggs. Not true!
Each week grocery stores have some fruit and vegetables on sale. It may take you planning your menu around the sale items. Also, I rarely ever go to multiple stores. I don't like to spend my time or gas money cruising around. Many times I will just take comp ads into Wal-Mart and buy everything there.
Just this week I was able to save over $6 by using the Aldi ad that was in the Dallas Morning News.

Milk $1.99
Eggs .89 per dozen
Grapes .89 per lb
Cantaloupe .89

Thanks to my freezer cooking and stockpile, these were the only groceries I purchased for the week! Saving $6 may not seem like a lot, but it adds up quickly. Especially when I'm buying items that don't have coupons. I use any trick available to save money on these items!

Happy Weekend!
SHO

No comments: