Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

~Words for 2011!~


Each December I start to pray over our dreams & goals. Each year God has given me words that we have claimed as our words for the year. In 2010 it was "Victory, Honor, Glory & Power". Those were pretty easy for me to understand. Victory was for us to be victorious with our goals. Honor is for us to be honorable in all of our actions. Glory was to give Him 100% glory for everything. Power was a tough one for me to really understand. Then I started to think that if we were going to be VICTORS, HONORable, giving him all GLORY that is due...that would be POWERful!
2010 was a great year! Speaking those words over our finances has changed things. I love speaking those words over my husband during prayer. As a teacher & coach, he needs to be all of those things each day!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we were all of those things each day. We fail just like everyone else. However I am saying that we tried and it was a good year. God honored our attempts :)
There really is life and death in the power of the tongue.


My words for 2011 are "Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It!". Those are the words that will be spoken over our lives. I have many goals in 2011 for myself, my family and our finances. I've already DREAMED it. I'm BELIEVING it! Now I just need to ACHIEVE it!


My hope is that this post blesses someone and encourages you to set goals. 2011 is a new year and could be a fresh start for many people. Do you have any words that you claim each year for your family?

I pray that you are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the VICTOR and not the victim of your financial situation.
May God bless you in 2011!

In His Grace~
SHO

No comments: