Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, January 3, 2011

~Christmas Cards Recycled!~

After looking at my door with a portion of the Christmas cards from this year, I was trying to figure out what to do with them.


Then I got excited as I looked closer and realized that I could make something!



These will make such cute package labels for next year!

A couple of them would even look cute glued on a candle.

This is a fun way to recycle what you already have and doesn't cost anything!

Happy Monday!
SHO

1 comment:

mattandpj said...

we put our cards in a vase on a table all year long, and my girls draw one out each night to pray for. It keeps us talking about family and friends all year long as well as holding them close to our hearts through prayer...and a vase only takes up a small space.