Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

~CVS ECB Return ~


How do I return something that I got an ECB on at CVS?

Be honest! I purchased some Loreal mineral concealer last week and got a $3 ECB back on it. Once I tried it, I was not a fan. So, I made sure to NOT spend the $3 ECB until I was sure of my purchase. When I returned it, I explained that the $3 ECB was still on the receipt and they took it all back. It would have been dishonest of me if I would have already spent the $3 and then returned the item.
My advice is if you purchase something that you might return (make-up, etc.) be sure to NOT spend the ECB until you are positive that you are keeping it. You don't ever want them to question everything you do because they thought you were running a scam. Honesty is always the best policy.

Hope this helps!

SHO

No comments: