Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, January 10, 2011

~Daniel Fast Groceries~

Good Monday Morning Sassy Savers!

We started the Daniel Fast on January 1st, so this is what my groceries looked like this week. Very different than usual! Typically, I try to only go to the store one per week. However, on the fast we need fresh items and I had run out by Wednesday. I ended up going to the store a couple times and then Sprouts over the weekend. I'll be posting my menu tomorrow of what we have been eating.

apples
clementines
grapes
cantaloupe
bread
Whole grain Pita bread (I'm going to do a post on pita pizza soon!)
Green Pepper
corn meal *(I'm going to attempt to make corn chips from scratch! I'll let you know how that works out.)
peanuts
sunflower seeds
broccoli
spinach
bananas
mushrooms
cucumbers
carrots
whole wheat brown rice cakes
Think Thin nut bar $1.69 (FREE w/ coupon)

TOTALS:
Sprouts= $13.49
Kroger/Wal-mart= $24.48

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: