Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, January 21, 2011

~Catalina Update!~


UPDATE! I did this same deal at Kroger again today, but it printed out $3.50 this time instead of $2.50 like last time. Plus, I had a couple of ecoupons come off making my total even less! See below for details. Woohoo!

BELOW is the deal that I posted a few days ago:

Right now there is a catalina printing at Kroger (I've also read this is printing at Walgreens & Tom Thumb too. I'm only confirming Kroger):
Buy 3 & Get $1.50
Buy 4 & Get $2.50
Buy 5 or more & Get $3.50

PLUS, Kroger has a deal running if you buy 4 participating General Mills items, you get the new Cinnamon Cheerios FREE ($2.95 value)

Here is how it all went down:
Purchased 4 Nature Valley Bars
$2.84 (Reg. price)
$2.49 (sale)
-.50 q (doubled)
=$1.49 per box

Total Today
$5.96
-.50 ecoupon
-.75 ecoupon
-$3.50 catalina
=$1.21 for everything in photo (after catalina)!

Retail= $14.31
*That is a savings of 91%!

*Catalina is a coupon good off your next order (just in case you were wondering).

Have a great weekend!
SHO

No comments: