Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

~Yesterday's Deals!~

Yesterday I had an appointment in a neighboring town that has a Tom Thumb & Albertson's. So, I did a few minutes of preparation to make my game plan and ran in. I was only going to go to Tom Thumb, but then had to run into Albertson's to return a Redbox movie anyway. Of course, I took a second to look at the circular!


Tom Thumb:
Grapes-.99 per lb
Apples-.99 per lb

Campbell's soup
Sale .50 each
-.40/2 q (doubled)
=.10 each!

5 lb Russet potatoes
.99!

Kraft cheese (24 slices!)
$1.49 (w/ ad coupon)
-.50/2 q (doubled)
=.99 each!

Colgate
.99
-.50 q (doubled)
=FREE!

Target:
2 sponges
Reg. $1
Sale .50 each

6 Johnson's soap
.99
-$1 q
=FREE!

Albertson's:

Fresh Express Salad
2.99
-$2 (coupon on bag)
=.99

No comments: