Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~Tip of the Day!~Beverages~

These are 3 simple tips for saving money in 2010!

1. Make your own coffee!
Try making your own coffee at home. I know it is not fancy, but it will work. Some (lots) of people spend $200+ per month and don't even realize it at the local coffee shop. Cut that out of your budget or limit it to once per week.

2. Buy your beverages!
If you love cola, then buy 2 liters when they are on sale and make a to-go cup before leaving the house. It is incredibly cheaper than stopping and paying double for one cup than an entire 2 liter.
Example: Large soda at McD $1.79 or 2 Liter on sale for .95 (that will fill up several large cups)

3. Drink filtered water!
We use a water filters on our kitchen faucet and fridge and have great tasting water. It is so much cheaper than bottled water. Anytime I leave the house I take along my handy PBA free plastic container too. Great little investment for taking water to go. That container is saving the environment from tons of plastic bottles and saving me tons of money from buying those plastic bottles!

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: