Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~My Walgreen's Trip~

Walgreen's is having the same sale they did a couple weeks ago. My husband swears by Dayquil and Airborne when he starts to feel bad. So, I always keep plenty on hand.



Here is the deal:

Buy $20 worth of Vicks (DayQuil or NyQuil) @ $5 each, Earn $10 in Register Rewards
or
Buy $15 and Earn $5 RR


Nyquil or Dayquil
Sale $5
-$2 q
=$3 each

Puff's
$2.49
- buy 2 Vick's products get a FREE Puff's!
=FREE!

*Spent $20 in Vick's products before coupons, so I got $10 RR back!

Total=$12
-$10 RR back
=$2 for 4 Vick's products & 2 Puff's plus! Basically, I paid .33 each for everything in the picture. Woohoo!


Oh, and the best deal in the picture is the sweet Valentine's that my daughter made for me at church :)

No comments: