Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~Island Dreaming!~


I guess I must be island dreaming already! Actually, I live in a state of island dreaming :) This weekend I was craving a club sandwich....you know the one that I can only get at the resort in Cozumel?! I told Jeff how good it sounded. He asked where he could get me one (yes, he is that thoughtful of a husband). I told him in Cozumel! He just smiled and then offered to attempt to make one. So, he did and it was AMAZING! It was so good that I requested it again the next day!!! It was a bit time consuming, but well worth it. Have you ever noticed how good food taste when you are not having to make it???
I'm not really sure how to even tell how much the meal cost, I just know it is pretty cheap.

Bread-FREE (finally used up all of the free bread)
Turkey-less than .30
cheese-.25
lettuce- less than .20
bacon-.50 ??(I'm not sure how much he used, but it couldn't have been much)

As you can see, it was an inexpensive meal. Thank you to my sweet husband. You are the best!

No comments: