Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~New Series Coming Soon!~

Something I've enjoyed doing in the past is to have several different series of posts. I wasn't sure if anyone would want to read them at first. It turns out that you all really enjoy them and have asked for more. Thank you for emailing me (coachoshields@hotmail.com) to let me know that you liked them!
I've been working on a financial series and a series of posts on different home cleaning recipes. I wasn't going to post them until I actually tried them, however it may be a while until I get around to it and didn't want you all to miss out. So, if you try these recipes for your cleaning products, please let me know how they work and if you like them!

*Keeping it thrifty with the fashion...I was super excited about this dress that I purchased in South Texas a couple weeks ago. I've wanted a dress like this for a long time now, but have never seen them cheaper than $45-$65. I was able to get this dress for $13.99. The retail tag (was still on) said $55! At that price, it was screaming at me to take it home ;)

*This is how I wore it to church. I'm also planning on wearing it in the fall & spring with a denim jacket over it. I love a dress that I can wear all year long!

Tuesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: