Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

~Back From Paradise!~

Back from paradise...back to saving money for the next trip to paradise! Let me just say that each tropical vacation we take is worth every single dollar saved and worth clipping every single coupon that got us there. Totally worth it! I will be posting pictures here and there of the trip.

*Keepin' the fashion thrifty...the dress I'm wearing cost me $1.50 to make! I was wanting something tropical looking and fun. So, I bought 1 yard of fabric off the $1.50 rack and started sewing. This is what I came up with.


This shirt was really thrifty too! I bought it at a friend's garage sale just before I left for .50! It is Gap and came in very handy for the day after I spent way too much time snorkeling and my back was really red. I ended up having to wear it all day to tour the town and then in the water too. I will not go on another island vacation without this gem. It was worth much more than fifty cents to me! Due to a bit of a fashion emergency, I wore my swim skirt with it....a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)
Island Blessings~
SHO

No comments: