Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~Menu Wednesday!~


Well, now that it is Wednesday I figured that I should come up with a menu for the week! Our crazy summer schedule has me all messed up. I do know that after eating out for 4 days & nights, I'm ready to eat at home!

Wednesday-Beef Stroganoff w/ mushrooms
Thursday-Chicken, rice, broccoli dish
Friday-chicken enchiladas
Saturday-Italian dish w/ salad
Sunday-hot dogs (church social)

Just remember that you don't have to plan a menu only on Monday. If you miss Monday, then just pick up on the current day. Your budget & family will thank you for being prepared. Trust me :)

*The pic above is a dish that I ate in Mexico. Yummo! I ate some sort of steak or fresh fish every day. It makes me hungry just to look at the picture!

Happy Menu Planning~
SHO

1 comment:

Danielle said...

your menu sounds so yum! love this savings blog and the thrifty fashion posts! inspiring ;) that's so cool that ya'll ate in waco...it would be great to meet bloggy friends in real life!