Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

~A Very Thrifty Situation!~


Now this is thrifty!

There is a family that I know that recently got toilet papered. Bummer, right? Wrong! The little idiots that papered them used CHARMIN (pretty much the nicest and most expensive toilet paper). So, what did these folks do? Yep, they really did....You guessed it....they picked up the rolls, took them inside and started using the paper.
The man of the house usually has to use a cheaper brand of paper. He told his lady that he was going to get spoiled with this nice paper. Ha! I told him that he needed to put a sign in the front yard that said "Toilet papering allowed here ONLY if you use Charmin!" Is it weird that I'm still laughing out loud about this?

This is not a joke...Funny? Yes!...Thrifty? You betcha!

Before you all ask, I promised to not reveal the family this happened to. I can say that it was not me :)

Just remember that if you think and act like everyone else, you will be like everyone else! These particular people have a lot of wealth that they have built all on their own. Pretty impressive. We could all learn a lesson from this lemon to lemonade story.

Thursday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: