Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

~Thrifty Fashion Day 4~

More Thrifty Fashion:

Okay, so this outfit is not the cutest. However, it is comfortable and great to wear around town. I love wearing skirts. This year I purchased my first pair of dressy shorts. The only time I ever wear shorts is to workout (and they are not the cute kind). Once I tell you what I paid for the outfit, it will look a lot cuter :)

Are you ready?????

$4.50


Yep, $4 for the shirt (Wal-mart) and .50 for the NY&Company denim skirt (pretty sure it was brand new at a garage sale)! You can't really see very well, but I put a necklace & matching chandelier earrings on to dress it up. For $4.50, I felt like at least $20 bucks. Ha! I included this outfit also because a lot of what I wear is not something that you might would wear. I'm OVERLY girly and I know that not everyone shares my love of all things lace, ruffly, & sparkly. This outfit is universal, so I think. Who doesn't like a t-shirt & denim?

Blessings~
SHO

1 comment:

Liz said...

Very true! This is a summer outfit that you can dress up or down! Love it! And I love your thifty shopping too! And I miss seeing you! Hopefully sunday!