Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fashion Week Day 1

Thrifty fashion:

I often get asked about my clothing. So I thought I would do some fashion posts of some of my thrifty outfits. I get my clothing at some of the least likely places! Below is a perfect example:



Just wanted to show that you can wear a nice outfit and not spend a fortune. I liked the skirt when I saw it and then when I looked at the tag, I had to have it. It is a pricey skirt originally that is lined and well made. For $3, it was mine!

Tank: $3 on clearance @ Wal-mart
Body by Victoria Skirt: $3 @ Helping Hands thrift store
3 bracelets: $1 each @ Target
Shoes: $9 Payless clearance (several years ago)
or
You can make it a bit more casual....

Tank: $3
capri's:??? sorry, they were a Christmas gift several years ago
Sweater: $19.99 Target...8 years ago...this shows that if you take care of your laundry that even inexpensive clothing will last!
Hair band: $2
3 bracelets: $1 each @ Target
Watch: $15 (bought with some RR's at Wal-greens!)


Do you shop clearance racks, garage sales or thrift stores? Do you have any deals that you want to share?

Blessings
SHO

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a great idea! I as well do not pay very much for clothes either! That way it allows me to be able to buy more! Hee hee and more often! The other day I got a pair of shoes for $3.24 and a nice blouse for $4.25 at Target! yay clearance racks!