Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

~30 Day/$30 Challenge!~


Here is a 30 day, $30 challenge. Anyone up for it????

So many people that I speak with say that they just don't have any money left over to save. I understand how that feels. Before I started purposing EVERY DOLLAR, we didn't have any left either (even when we had 2 incomes). However, today is a different story. We save from the top and purpose every dollar after that for the month. Enough about that...onto the challenge!

Can you save $1 each day of the month? Of course you can!
If you only saved $1 or $30 per month for 1 year, you would have saved $365! Not bad for not even feeling the loss of $1 per day. Just think of what you could do if you saved $2 per day?!

Remember that Christmas is just around the corner. Yes, I realize it is only summer. At my house I start preparing for the Christmas season now (really all year).
December is not a financially dooming month for me. I'm able to celebrate the true meaning due to making preparations all year long.
I'll have more challenges in the future. I want to start you out small and get you excited about saving money!

Why do finances excite me so much?
*It is not finances in general that excite me, but the FREEDOM that comes along with taking charge of our finances.

~To my international readers~
I think it is neat that you are interested in what this southern girl has to say about finances. I would love to hear from you! I know that you probably can't take advantage of the same deals, however you could benefit from this challenge.

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog. Your kind words, comments & emails keep me going! Many blessings :~)

Good luck Sassy Savers!
SHO

No comments: