Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~Menu!~


Okay, I keep getting emails about everything except your menu planning. How is it going? Is it getting easier each week? Remember, meals don't have to be complicated. I try to keep meal preparation under 30 minutes. If I do anything that takes longer, my hubby has to be home to keep an eye on our 2 year old. Here are a few examples of super easy and fast meals that we will be eating this week:
Hamburgers (on the grill)
Soft Tacos w/ queso & guac.
spaghetti
steak (on the grill)
I always like to have a few "staple meals". That is something that you can whip up in no time and you don't have to read directions. Super easy and everyone likes it. For us, that is Mexican food. I can make several different Mexican meals in less than 30 minutes from start to finish.

Hope you all are enjoying planning and cooking your family meals.
Be blessed!

No comments: