Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, August 24, 2009

~Gift idea from a reader~

I always give the same gift to all family members (we only give gifts to the kids because their number is growing and we love to spoil our nieces). One year I did muffins in a jar... all you do is buy the mason jars and ingredients for the special muffins, don't forget to decorate the jar and include recipe. It's a great, easy, inexpensive gift... good for teachers too.
Another idea was baskets with special pictures from our wedding, so for my father-in-law and his wife there was pics of us dancing with them at the reception... the frames I picked especially for each person to match their style and decor.

Tiff
************************************************************************
*Sounds like a great idea. If you have an idea you would like to share, please email me or leave a comment and I'll post it :)
Thanks Tiff!

No comments: