Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, August 24, 2009

~Kroger's Promo Sale~



*A different view

Kroger is having the "buy 10 participating items, get $5 off" sale. The prices below are the final prices after the promo deal.

10 Boxes of cereal
Reg. $2.79
sale $1.49
-$1/2
=$1 each

6 Boxes of oatmeal bars
Reg. $3.29
sale $1.99

5 boxes of Quaker granola bars
reg $1.99
sale $1.49

10 boxes of Nature Valley bars
Reg. $3.19
sale $1.99
*I had several different value q's for this product

Retail: $89.49
*Spent: $43.19
*After all of my q's and internet loadable q's

FYI: I didn't have any q's for many of the products. I just know that those are good prices and it was the time to stock up. Those bars are super easy to add to lunches. Plus the cereal makes good on-the-go snacks for my little lady.

This sale is on through Tuesday :)

No comments: