Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

~Kroger Saturday!~


Okay Texans....this is our SUPER BOWL!!! This is our 1 shot of complete and total victory. Put your game face on, scout your opponent (store), get a great game plan on paper and EXECUTE! Yes, I am married to a Football Coach! ;)
I have logged hours getting ready for this event on Saturday. Literally, I am super excited! I want to maximize every deal possible. This will include multiple trips and transactions, but that is okay. I hope to stock up on a variety of items. I will give you a play-by-play once I get it all settled here. This is big!
Are you ready for some double couponing?!!!!

*My husband offered me eye black for this event, tempting....but I think I should pass on this one ;)

Helpful hint: Just because the coupon is doubled does not mean it is the best deal. Be careful to check the prices.

Happy Krogering! If you see me and I don't see you it's because I'm in "The Zone"!

No comments: