Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

~Devastating Kroger News!~

I noticed on my receipt the other day that some of my q's had not been doubled. So, today I went in for a few items and stopped by the customer service desk to ask about it. They informed me that "KROGER WILL ONLY DOUBLE/TRIPLE 1 COUPON PER LIKE ITEM...THE OTHER COUPONS WILL BE FACE VALUE"......My heart is officially broken....I literally felt like crying....Are any of you crying yet? This is a blow to my coupon plans. They are going to really make us work to stock up on items. I'm not a fan of multiple transactions and multiple trips, but they are leaving us no choice.
I asked when this went into effect and she said last Saturday. If I learn anything else, I'll pass it on.

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

that's horrible! I nothiced something wierd the other day... my second coupons weren't tripling, so i made a comment about it and the guy called the manager over. she manually did it, and i made the comment that it usually does those automatically and did policy change. No one said anything about it! I guess they haven't gotten it down yet either.
I am so bummed, what are we gonna do, it's hard enough for me to get one transaction and trip in with the girls- this calls for some strategy changes! We have to put our heads together on this one.

~SHO~ said...

Harry~
Thanks for the comments! So glad that this blog is able to help you save big.
Be blessed!