Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

~Menu Wednesday!~

I'm now on week 6 of my workout/weight loss challenge! My cute hubs has joined me in eating better this week. It is always easier when your family is eating the same thing. Again, nothing too exciting on my menu this week. If you are trying to lose weight, here are some ideas (except for the Easter meal):

Ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole & rolls (Easter meal)
Spinach salad topped w/ tuna & kidney beans
Chicken & broccoli
Tuna melt
Spinach salad topped w/ chicken, pinto beans & salsa
Chicken & rice

Several of you have emailed asking what my goal is during this challenge. My goal is to work out EVERYDAY for 10 weeks and to lose 10 pounds. I would like to lose 4 more pounds in the next 4 weeks. Just by eating better and watching my calories combined with working out, I have lost 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Normally, it would take me about 6-8 weeks to lose that much. For the year, I'm up to 11 pounds lost! Yeah! Now I just need to remember how hard it has been to lose it so I don't let myself gain it back. I love setting goals and working toward something. I feel so accomplished when I finish! I'll keep you all posted.

Do you have any goals you are currently working on? If so, how are you doing?

Wednesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: