Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, April 25, 2011

~Hormone Free Chicken Sale!~

Good Monday Sassy Savers!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and took time to celebrate the resurrection. We had a wonderful 3 day weekend!


While I was in Kroger picking up some rolls for Easter lunch, I ran across a good deal on hormone free chicken. Kroger has Pilgrim's Pride hormone free (the only kind of chicken I will buy is hormone free) for only $1.39 per lb. I bought 3 family packs and will go back for 8-10 more before the sale ends. I normally purchase Tyson hormone free for .99-$1.29 per lb on sale, however I'm completely out and have not seen it on sale in a long time. Plus, I would have to drive to another store. After gas, it is cheaper to just get it at Kroger. The fact that I get fuel credit is another bonus :) Do you all use the Kroger fuel credits to get discounted gas? I'll be posting about that this week!

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: