Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

~Menu Wednesday!~

My menu is NOT exciting at all! I'm half way through (week 5) my weight loss/workout challenge. Boy, has this been hard! I'm finally starting to see results on the scale! Yeah! It was no fun to workout EVERYDAY and not see the scale go down...No fun at all! You can imagine my excitement when good things started happening on the scale last week.

This is what I have so far:

Baked chicken & broccoli
Turkey & spinach wrap
Fish & green beans
Baked chicken, spinach & kidney beans
Chicken & spinach wrap with pinto beans


My family will be eating a few other meals while I'm being good.
This is my alternate plan for them:

Beef stroganoff w/ fresh green beans
Pizza w/ spinach salad
Taco night

Basically, I'm trying to up my protein and keep my calories down. I'm not eating nearly as much fruit and that seems to be helping also. I have a renewed spirit about the challenge now. Plus, I feel so good working out each day. Working out is such a great stress reliever. My back is feeling better too!

Of course, my cute hubs has lost weight just by watching me workout. How is that possible?! We are both super excited about our anniversary trip and that makes the diet and exercise much easier to do knowing that we have a goal in sight.

What's cookin' at your house?

Wednesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: