Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~Menu Wednesday!~

I'm taking the pantry/freezer challenge this week. Anyone else want to take it with me??? I'll be using only what I have in my pantry, fridge & freezer this week based off of what I already have on stock.
Over the weekend, I did pick up some milk, buns and fresh fruit. I'm hoping that between it and some other fruit I already have that I'll be able to make it until the weekend.

This is what's cookin' at my house:

Oven baked Chicken w/ broccoli
Chicken tacos w/ beans (using leftover chicken)
Tuna w/ refried beans & avocado wrap
Hamburgers


I mentioned that I'm working hard on exercising & my diet. I've recently learned about Rollouts and I'm in LOvE! If you are a weight watcher, you must try this product! I'm substituting it for all my bread & tortillas. It actually tastes pretty good too!
Happy Wednesday!
SHO

No comments: