Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, April 11, 2011

~April Flowers!~


Good Monday Morning!



Did that crazy storm keep you all up last night? I started hearing it about 1-ish and then got out of bed by 1:45 am. It was so loud and strong! I was worried for our little garden and the flowers that we planted this weekend. Hunky hubs checked everything out this morning and nothing floated away!



Hope you all had a great weekend. I hosted a luncheon for 2 of my friends who were having birthdays. I made frosting from scratch for the first time! I was nervous about it as I wasn't sure if it tasted right. Turns out it was great! Like everyone said, once you make it from scratch you won't go back to the can!
I'll be posting the recipe soon just in case any of you want to give it a try.

Happy Monday!
SHO

No comments: