Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, March 18, 2011

~My Tom Thumb Trip!~

Yesterday I ran into Tom Thumb and got a few deals. However, when I got home to take a pic of it all my lens on my Nikon broke! I was just sick over it (still am). Luckily, I called Nikon and found out that I have a 5 year warranty on it. Now I just pray that whatever is wrong with it will be covered under the warranty. So, this post is not very exciting without the pic...

2 Kellogg's cereal
$1.99 (with in-ad coupon)
-$1/2
=$1.50 each

Fuji apples .99 per lb (sale)

3 El Monterrey Burritos
$1.99 (with in-ad coupon)
=$1 q
=.99

Kraft dressing
$1.49 (sale)

Veggie dip
$2.99 (sale)
-$1 q
=$1.99

I purchased several items and my total was only around $10. It was a good shopping trip :)

Blessings~
SHO

No comments: