Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~Menu Wednesday!~


Menu Wednesday is finally back! The past few weeks of life have been super busy for us. It seems like the days and weeks are just flying by! Can you all relate? I'm not complaining because that means we are closer to our island vacation!!! Woohoo!

Here is what is cookin' at my house:

Mexican Chicken Pasta
Taco Soup
Fish, roasted potatoes & veggies
Steak, baked potatoes & green beans
Beef w/ Asian Noodles & broccoli
Pizza w/ spinach salad

We are having just the BEST spring weather here in the Dallas area! I'm thinking the grill is about to get used a lot in the near future. The only problem is that I've been banned from the new grill. Did you all know that a grill can actually catch itself on fire??? Trust me on this one!

Blessings~
SHO

No comments: