Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~JBF Items Sold!~

Question: What items are sold at JBF?

Answer: Almost everything related to children!

*Baby gear (car seats, strollers, bouncy seats, bumbos, high chairs, pack & plays, etc)
*Baby furniture
*Pumps & nursing related items (boppy)
*Toys (hard plastic)
*Outdoor Play Equipment
*Clothes (children & maternity)
***Only the best clothes that are stain free will be sold. All clothing is inspected!***
*Books (I'm selling all my pregnancy type books this time)
*Shoes (I've had great luck selling my daughter's shoes...Only shoes in good condition will be accepted. All shoes will be inspected this year too!)

These are just a few of the items sold at the Dallas JBF Sale! For more information go HERE. Don't forget the sale is next week!

Happy Tuesday Sassy Savers!
SHO

No comments: