As promised earlier in the week, today I'm going to post about the benefits of JBF v. Garage Sale.
1. JBF gets thousands of people looking at your clothing, which makes it more likely to be sold. You never know how many lookers you will get at a garage sale.
2. JBF sells your stuff for you, instead of you spending days preparing for and working a garage sale. Now, there is time spent making JBF tags. However, it is a much easier process than setting up and working a 2 day garage sale!
3. JBF has a better selection. JBF items are inspected so that nothing with holes or stains makes the sale. Anything goes at a garage sale!
4. JBF is an indoor facility. Rain or shine, JBF goes on!
5. You get more money out of selling at JBF than a garage sale. Example: a nice Easter dress will be sold for $8-$10 at JBF and only $1-$2 at a garage sale. People shopping JBF will spend more because they are expecting better quality clothing.
March 24-27, 2011
Sunday (1/2 price) noon-6pm
For more information on the Dallas JBF Sale, go HERE!
Happy Saturday Sassy Savers!