Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, January 25, 2010

~Walgreen's Yesterday~

Walgreen's has a couple of items that I could not pass up this week. Remember to get a rain check, if they are out of the item! My Walgreen's had tons of these razors. However with this deal, they will probably go quickly. Again, ask for a rain check if they are out :)
My cute hubby went in to purchase a few of these too. Once he got back into the car with us I asked him how it felt to check out and the total to be $0.00? He said "That was AWESOME!" I like to share my joy with him and let him experience it too!

Bic Disposable Razors
Buy 1 at 6.99 Get 1 FREE sale
-B1G1 Bic Disposable Razors q
=TOTALLY FREE! Woohoo!


Sure for Men Deodorant
$1.50 with in-ad coupon
-$1.50 q (from the 1/24 SS)
FREE after coupon!

Have a great Monday!

No comments: