Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

~Tip of the day for Thursday!~

~Tip of the day~
Use less product! I am bad about this. Personally, I use too much much shampoo, conditioner, dish soap & laundry soap. I'm aware of this problem and am working on it. We all would automatically save money if every member in our household were using the correct amount of household items. I encourage you to do an inventory check of how much each person is using and see where you can cut back. This may take educating your family on what the correct amount actually is.

Do you have a pre-teen/teenager that has a particular expensive personal product that they love & use too much of? If so, you might consider making them pay for that item one month out of their allowance. Sometimes we all just need to know the value of an item. My guess is after that, the product will last a great deal longer!

No comments: