Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~Dinner last night~

Tuesday Night Dinner Totals

Tonight I tried something new and it turned out AWESOME! This is what I put in the dish:

1 chicken breast (cut into little pieces)-$1
1 can cream of mushroom soup-.30
2 cups Velveeta-?$1??
1 bag of broccoli-FREE
1/2 can of milk-FREE
1/2 can of Rotel-.25
1/2 bag of noodles-.50

Total= Around $3 bucks for a really yummy meal. Plus, I made enough for my hubby to take with him for lunch on Wednesday. He ate enough for 2 people tonight...he liked it that much! ;)
You could easily make this into a meal for a large family just by adding more chicken and noodles. I make a similar (mexican)dish when we have our families come to visit us. There is always plenty to go around.
If you have any questions about this recipe you can email me or leave a comment.

Wednesday Blessings~
SHO

No comments: