Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Friday, November 12, 2010

~Bathroom Tour~

Kelly's tour this week is of bathrooms. My goal in both bathrooms is for them to be clean & neat. The color in both bathrooms is silver, but looks completely different in each room.
Master Bathroom:

*Some of my shell collection in the glass container. Love to look at them while relaxing in the tub...Makes me happy :)

The jacuzzi tub...my favorite thing!






The Guest/Child bathroom:


"May all your dreams come true"

What we did before moving in:
*New flooring
*New paint
*New trim & door paint
*Window treatment in Master

Just for fun, here is the powder bathroom in our previous home. I loved having a powder room! We painted it a color that reminds me of Tiffany blue. Fun for a tiny space!


Hope you have a blessed day!
SHO

No comments: