Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~Tuesday Tip~


Have a very detailed list with you before going to the grocery store.
Example:

Item: Irish Spring Soap
Price: $1
Coupon: .75
Total: .25


This not only helps you get in and out of the store quickly, it also helps you figure out how much you are going to be spending before entering the store. It is always a good idea to have a budget in mind. That way you have a budget goal and then a bunch of little items (not on the list) don't end up in the buggy. Have you noticed that a buggy is like a magnet for things? He he

This is what I do and it really helps me stay on task and on budget. After all, it is not important how much I "save"....I'm most concerned with how much I "spent".

Hope you enjoyed this Tuesday tip!

Blessings~
SHO

No comments: