Couponing My Way To The Islands!

Monday, July 12, 2010

~Menu Monday!~

Good Monday morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm going to start this week off by setting my menu on Monday. Yeah! It's been a crazy summer and I'm glad to get back to a routine this week. So, here we go!


Dinner:
Crockpot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots & bakery bread (spinach salad on side)
BBQ grilled burgers w/ spinach, mushrooms & beans
Roast beef sandwiches (leftover roast)& chips
Pizza Hut ($10 large pizza...yummo!)
Mexican layered dish
Roast beef tacos (leftover roast) w/ pinto beans & guacamole

Lunch:
Turkey/Ham sandwiches, carrots & fruit
Bagel sandwiches
Spinach salad, mushrooms, carrots & fruit
Leftover pizza

Snacks & Dessert:
Watermelon
Apples
Bananas
Cantaloupe
Nectarine
Plum
Grapes
Peach
Strawberries w/ angelfood cake

I made a large roast and will have enough leftover to make 3 meals, all of which are different. Remember that leftovers are not a penalty if you make them taste different. If I tried to serve roast the same way 3 times in 1 week my peeps would not be liking that. However if I serve it 3 different ways, they love it!

Happy menu planning!
SHO

No comments: